Greener Pastures Group, LLC DBA GPG ADVISERS, LLC in Irvine, CA is an integrated professional services firm focused on front to back office strategy, structure, process and technology advisory and delivery services within the real estate and alternative investments industries.
We are seeking Network Engineer to assist Project Managers with network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science and Engineering principles and concepts, as well as experience with firewalls, switches and controllers, to perform the duties of the position.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Configure networking hardware including firewalls, switches, controllers, wireless bridges and cloud platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot potential circuit issues or device level issues.
- Work with clients to understand network design and infrastructure.
- Design and implement network configurations.
- Provide online/on-call support for users/customers to connect to our WIFI services.
- Troubleshoot issues with ISP connection should circuits/properties fail.
- This position does not supervise any other personnel.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical or Electronic Engineering, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least Six (6) months of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
- One or more of the following: ARUBA network switches or CISCO switches.
- PFSENSE and PALO ALTO firewalls.
- HEWLETT PACKARD (HP)
Qualified candidates must also have demonstrable knowledge, experience, skill and proficiency with the following:
- No travel; No Telecommuting.
- No phone calls. No Emails.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Recruiting
Mail resumes to: Attn: HR, Job Code NW, Greener Pastures Group, LLC DBA GPG Advisers, LLC, 18301 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 1060, Irvine, CA 92612.